Material: stainless steel, cold rolled.
Size: from 500 х 600 mm up to 1000 х 2000 mm.
Material: cold rolled steel, galvanised steel, stainless steel
Shipment: coils and sheets
Expanded metal is produced by the method of simultaneous shearing and stretching. There are no welds so the positive ratio of strength and weight can be reached. Open meshes provide a high adhesion coefficient; this is important when the mesh is used as a reinforcing lay in facing, tiling, floor heating system installation, and framework for architectural forms.
The full metal texture prevents blooming of the mesh. Since expanded metal is made by shearing and stretching, it is produced with virtually no waste. Therefore you pay only for the material without unnecessary waste.
Applications of expanded metal:
- installation of "heating floor" system;
- manufacture of floor gratings and stair treads;
- fencing apartment windows, balconies, gazebos, porches, stairs, radiator, garden and yard areas; manufacture of tunnel lining in mines;
- finishing ventilation , and various barriers to safety and aesthetics;
- aviaries for the animals, different packing;
- screening crushed rock, etc;
Send a request or get price list on metal mesh: